Thanks a bunch Robo, I hadn't seen you'd put them up :p I was going to create pages for them, so I looked up their names to see if they already existed, but I spelled it Hiiragi, so it didn't come up :p
Yeah, I've been kindof busy with college lately...lots of exams coming up.. And yea, nicely done with the affiliation!!! And holy shit! The manga actually got an English update! :D And hey I've promoted you to Bureaucrat here (I seriously don't know when I'll come back to Wikia again... :/)
Oh and awesome job with the background and the header! :)
I'm new here as you can see, I was just going to tell you that I'm gonna start working on this wiki, to be precise on this wiki templates. First of all I wanna say that this manga is so awesome and that I'm gonna put some new pages on this wiki and I was wondering what templates will you need. And one more thing I'm gonna put template of main characters on main page if you don't mind. So leave me message on my talk to see if it's ok. Cya dude. by the way feel free to call me Dj, because everyone calls me like that. And alos can you give me admin rights I wanna lock template pages and add background picture?
1. First of all, I don't really see a need for the Template:Nihongo, because it doesn't really add much. We can just type the names with the proper punctuation or syntax such as adding the triple quotes.
2. Thanks for adding the pictures and the character portal on the main page but you need to add the pictures to their respective categories and license them properly.
3. I think you are confused between Mirai Kimizuki and Shihou Kimizuki..
4. I don't really see a need to lock the templates as there isn't much vandalism around here.
5. This wiki already has two admins: me and Roboartitec, so I don't see a need for another admin. Sure we are not active at this time but that's because we have exams going on now and we'll be getting back when we are free.
Oh and one more thing, the images you add must be of the type .png or they'll be deleted.
Oh and hey, I've promoted you to admin in this wiki. And well.. this may be asking for much, but could you perhaps make the glow of the Wiki-wordmark a little darker to this color: #9ACD32 (yellow-green) or this: #2E8B57 (sea green, the current color of the buttons and the header). Idk, whichever you see fit.
Nope, this logo's good enough. And as for the larger version, yea I guess it does look a little...well, 'not-so-nice'. But it'll be useful sometime. And as for the edits, don't worry about it. Like I said, I too have exams in May, so I won't be editing much but anyway this is a monthly manga, therefore there really is nothing to worry about. We can edit in June..
Yup. It will also help in making a better wordmark (obviously you'll be the one to do it :P). You've done so much without a proper logo..so with a proper logo, I guess you can make it better (you gotta agree, the current one's a little light). Because, take a look at this image. The logo in that image seems to have an outline rather than a glow-like-shadow..
Gladly gladly.. :) But I'm already working on the main page templates, so I guess you can start with the summaries.. I'll put up the templates on the main page as soon as I finish the Manga page which will be used as a link in one of the templates.